Do you play Pokémon?! Bring Sun or Moon to Con Ja Nai and challenge our Pokémon League for fabulous prizes!!
For those who wish to challenge the Animania Pokémon League,
- Challengers may earn battle points to spend on special Pokémon and rare items from defeating leaders of each type. These battle points are worth the same as the in-game BP in Sun and Moon for purchases such as competitive hold items, breeding/EV training items, and mega stones. Valid while supplies of each prize last.
- We’ll also have the option to borrow a “Battle Factory” 3DS for players who either don’t have a 3DS with them or don’t have much in the way of good Pokémon to work with in Generation 7
For the sake of fairness and consistency, both leaders and challengers are to follow the rules of the Smogon OU tier detailed below. Exceptions may be made for challengers at an individual leader’s discretion.
- Baton Pass Clause
- Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.
- Species Clause
- A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same National Pokédex number on a team. (Including alternate forms)
- Sleep Clause
- If a player has already put a Pokémon on his/her opponent’s side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another one can’t be put to sleep.
- Evasion Clause
- A Pokémon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
- OHKO Clause
- A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
- Moody Clause
- A team cannot have a Pokémon with the ability Moody
- Endless Battle Clause
- Players cannot use any move-set on any Pokémon capable of intentionally causing an endless battle.
- Swagger Clause
- Players cannot use the move Swagger.
|Arceus (all forms)||Lugia|
|Blaziken (speed boost/Mega)||Lunala|
|Deoxys (all forms)||Mewtwo|
|Giratina (both forms)||Sableye-Mega|